I just love these ideas! I tried that kind of paper and it worked like a charm! I just love this blog. I think that the masks should have some bejeweled design on them! When I looked in the mirror last night with my mask on I felt like a non human alien! I suppose that's what being a gold masked creature is all about though!
There are many other types of golden masks, too. This is a simple shiny gold paper that could be easily crafted into a wonderful mask, any shape or size!
I just love these ideas!
ReplyDeleteI tried that kind of paper and it worked like a charm!
I just love this blog.
I think that the masks should have some bejeweled design on them!
When I looked in the mirror last night with my mask on I felt like a non human alien!
I suppose that's what being a gold masked creature is all about though!
these are beautiful maskes i love them
ReplyDeleteThere are many other types of golden masks, too. This is a simple shiny gold paper that could be easily crafted into a wonderful mask, any shape or size!
ReplyDelete