Guide to Becoming an Elite Golden Masked Creature
I think I am a beetle! I am amazed!
What if you think you are a beetle but your not sure if your a turkey! I am in a desperate situation!
Slyvester, when you find your true animal you will know! It may come to you in a dream, or appear outside your bedroom window. Or it may just strike you how wonderful it is... keep searching, slyvester! Never give up hope.
I think I am a beetle! I am amazed!
ReplyDeleteWhat if you think you are a beetle but your not sure if your a turkey! I am in a desperate situation!
ReplyDeleteSlyvester, when you find your true animal you will know! It may come to you in a dream, or appear outside your bedroom window. Or it may just strike you how wonderful it is... keep searching, slyvester! Never give up hope.
ReplyDelete