with the gold masked creatures, anything is possible!



Friday, March 25, 2011

Masked Kitty Creature

Meet Tiger, skinny kitty and role model to all- she proves that even animals can become G.M.C.s! (Not General Motors, but Golden Masked Creatures) Here is a wonder to ponder- can cats get dreams, and if so, how do they know the signs? Can we unravel a secret of the universe? Is this an omen???


my cat, Tiger, when she doesn't have her gold mask on

when she does have her golden mask on

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE CATS. THEY MAKE ME SOB, LITERALLY IM CRYING. :'( OMG I LOVE THEM THEIR LITTLE EARS. IM IN LOVE WITH CATS. I LOVE CATS. THEY ARE MY ONLY FRIENDS. I WANT TO BE A CAT. THATS MY CREATURE. IM NOT SYLVESTER THOUGH, IM MARY FROM HER ACCOUNT. THANKS FOR POSTING SOME CAT PICTURES. WTF MAN, I OMG, LIKE OMG I LOVE CATS SOOOOOOOOOOOO JMUCH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Mary. You are such an enthusiastic GMC canidate. I am sure the great one would be willing to consider you one of his citizens, if you complete the tasks necessary.

      Delete