with the gold masked creatures, anything is possible!



Thursday, October 25, 2012

Let Us Reguide You To Becoming A GMC

Welcome to the GMC Blog



Refresh your Dedication. 

It's time to get back on track to becomig a Gold Masked Creature. As you can see, a creature without a gold mask is hardly even a creature. Your life should revolve around the dream of one day, being crowned an official GMC by the great one. Please look back in our old archives and do those activities once again, and then we will get started once more. New material will be posted soon!

2 comments:

  1. wow, i cant even believe this! thats thrilling that you are considering to join those lost souls to become a GMC!!!!!! i love this sight. its full of such insightful ideas that really make you think about all sorts of stuff. I am so excited to do this! my animal is going to be.............i dont know yet, thats why i need your help GMC leader :)
    you know everything about anything. I think that sometimes i get lost in the world. Well, being part of the GMC club really keeps me on track, i know that being in gangs is good, and that doing things that i enjoy are fun and a good choice. I would really like to meet you in person, although im not sure if thats possibly because your so famous you probably dont have time for me. I would prefer if you would at least let me talk to your henchmen. I think your create creator. Your the BEST. PLEASE. I THINK I NEED TO DIE. or maybe just pick my creature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, thats right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold Masked Creatures don't have henchmen, they have minions - but yes, I will send one over. You must find your creature. Have you eaten golden roasted turkey yet?

    ReplyDelete